By Admin - October 30, 2017 11:53 pm 0 85 0
Just in case you're wondering, this process does not require root access and none of your existing data will be touched. Just be sure that your device meets the following requirements to dual-boot iOS on Android.
- Android 4.0 or higher.
- 1 GB of free storage space.
How to install iOS on Android
With the requirements met and your device ready, follow the short list of steps below to get iOS up and running on your Android Device.
- Open AndroidHacks.com website on your Android phone.
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and click on "Dual-Boot iOS" button.
- Wait for the system to install.
- Enjoy your new iOS system on your Android Device.
Note that this process is completely reversible. Since it's a dual-boot system, you can easily revert back in your power options. Also, if your Android device doesn't have a physical home button, you can return to the home page in iOS by tapping on the status bar.
As expected, some apps from the iOS App Store you install may force-close, but most system apps should work well enough to showcase the operating system to friends.
Note: This procedure works on limited Android phones.