By Admin - October 02, 2017 1:42 pm 0 335 0
Disable Windows Updates
- Type "Services" in Start menu or you can type "services.msc" in Run (windows key + R) to open Services Window.
- In the Services Window, scroll down to find "Windows Update". Now Right click on "Windows Update" and Select "Stop".
- After the process has been completed, again Right Click and go to "Properties", and the new dialog box will appear.
- Under the "Startup type" drop-down menu, select "Disabled".
- Now click on "Apply" button to save the settings.
We do not recommend that you disable automatic Windows Update in Windows 10. If your computer is fine with downloads in the background and doesn’t affect your work, it is not advisable to do it. But if you face slowdown of computer due to updates downloading and installing in the background, the above tip to turn off Windows updates in Windows 10 will be of some help.