By Admin - August 01, 2017 10:05 pm 2 346 0
This guide tells you how to set up and use two different WhatsApp accounts on a two-SIM Android phone.
Dual-sim Android smartphones are fairly common these days. In fact, most new Android smartphones incorporate dual SIM features including - OnePlus 5, Honor 8, Samsung Galaxy S8, Galaxy On Max, Galaxy J7 Max, Galaxy J7 Pro, Moto G5 Plus, Xiaomi Mi Max 2, Xiaomi Redmi Note 4, and the list goes on. Owners of Dual Card SIM smartphones are fairly common is the inability to use two different WhatsApp accounts on a single device. The WhatsApp application can not be installed twice in Play Store to run two different accounts, but there are two simple workarounds for which this problem can be solved. Here we give you a step-by-step guide for your two different WhatsApp accounts to run on a dual SIM handset.
GBWhatsApp APK version 5.7
GBWhatsApp is a third-party application that you can install to get two WhatsApp accounts running on your device. The application is known to have regular updates from its developers, the last being in June
- Download and install the GBWhatsapp APK. Once you click on the file, you will see an authorization screen asking you to install the application on your Android phone. The process takes a few seconds.
- Because you are already using a primary WhatsApp account that you configured after downloading the app from within the Play Store. Use your secondary phone number to register for GBWhatsApp. Once you do this, an OTP will be sent to your other number.
- Once the OTP is verified, you can choose to import your WhatsApp data backup from the number and start using the application normally.
Parallel Space app on Play Store
The Parallel Space app on Play Store is another way to access multiple accounts on a single device. The application clones and runs multiple application accounts and assigns them different themes for the benefit of the user. Not all applications can be cloned in parallel spaces, and some users have told us that this method does not always work for two WhatsApp accounts to run. Nevertheless, we tried it and it worked for us. Here is the method to get two WhatsApp accounts running on a single phone via Parallel Space.
- Download the Parallel Space app from Play Store.
- After downloading the application, click "Add an application" (plus icon) and select WhatsApp from the list.
- Once selected, save your secondary number with the WhatsApp clone in the Parallel Space application and start using the service.
- Besides WhatsApp, Parallel Space can also clone applications like PayTM, Flipkart, Amazon, Facebook, Messenger, Uber and more.