By Admin - November 12, 2017 9:47 pm 1 1215 1
If you are blocked by someone on WhatsApp, here in this article we will give you the information about how to unblock yourself from someone's WhatsApp account, without their concern and you have no need to convince them to do so. All you need to do is just follow the steps given below to unblock yourself from someone's WhatsApp account.
- Open WhatsApp Application on your phone.
- Go to Settings.
- Now, Click on first option "Account".
- Select click on Delete my account option.
- Now, Enter your contact number for just confirm yourself and select Delete My Account option to delete your account from WhatsApp.
- Now, uninstall WhatsApp Messenger from your phone.
- Restart your phone.
- Now again re-install WhatsApp application on your phone, follow all the procedures.
- Done! You have unblocked yourself from your friend's WhatsApp account.
Actually, when you delete your WhatsApp account and uninstall the app from your mobile, your data gets removed from that friend's application as well. Later on, when you recreate a new account, it doesn’t carry the restrictions that were applied to the previous account.