By Admin - June 13, 2017 3:19 pm 1 1279 0
If you pen drive got stuck or no data showing on your pen drive but memory shows full no problem I have a simple trick to show all your data stored on your pen drive with CMD. Yes CMD!!! With CMD you can get your lost back on your pen drive.
So there's a simple way to restore your data from your pen drive or memory card with no time.
- Click on Start and search CMD or you can type cmd in run and hit enter.
- Right click on CMD and open as administrator.
- Now insert your pen drive and check the Drive letter of your pen drive.
- In my case, drive letter of my pen drive is F.
- Now go to Command Prompt and type F:
- Now type [attrib -s -h -a -r *.* /d /s]. For better clarification check image below :
- Then hit Enter. Now check your pen drive or memory card. Your all data is back.