By Admin - June 16, 2017 12:18 am 1 330 0
Steps To Install Kali Linux :-
1. First, download the kali linux latest version, you can download from kali linux official website https://www.kali.org/downloads/
2. Download Rufus software from http://filehippo.com/download_rufus/ and open rufus. For much clarifications, check below picture :
3. In device option, choose your pendrive in which you want to boot your kali linux, second option as it is, third option set as FAT.
4. Choose your downloaded kali linux iso file and then click on start.
5. After some time, process has been completed and then restart your computer.
6. Boot your computer. Every motherboard have different method to open boot menu but mostly computer open boot menu by pressing f12 while computer is starting. So this method and choose your pendrive and then press enter.
7. If your setup has been started and then screen will show :-
8. Choose your language and then click on Continue.
9. Choose your Location and click on Continue
9. Select Keymap to use and click on Continue.
10. After that kali linux configure some things of your computer.
11. Set Hostname [kali or anything] and domain [localdomain].
12. After setting up the hostname and domain name, kali linux needs to set up user’s root password. DO NOT FORGET THIS PASSWORD.
13. After setting password, now need to configure the timezone.
14. Now we need to choose the partition. If you are using only kali linux on your computer then easy option is "Guided - use entire disk" and then select drive and this will erase your all data of that drive.
15. The next step is to determine the partitioning on the storage device. Most installs can simply put all data on one partition though.
16. The final step with ask the user to confirm all changes to be made to the disk on the host machine. Keep in your mind that continuing will ERASE DATA ON THE DISK.
17. After click on Continue, it will take some time to install on your system.
18. Now system will want to configure network mirror to obtain future pieces of software and updates. Be sure to enable this functionality if you wish to use the Kali repositories.
19. After selecting network mirror, the system will ask to install grub. Select Yes to continue with grub installation and then select /dev/sda.
20. Once the GRUB installation is finished, it will alert to reboot your computer to boot into the newly installed Kali machine.
21. ENJOY KALI LINUX ON YOUR SYSTEM!!!