By Admin - September 14, 2017 11:33 pm 0 262 0
Windows 10 is a service, i.e it was built in a very different way from its predecessors so that it can be updated regularly with fixes not only but also new features. Microsoft has released several of these updates, including three major updates: November Update, Birthday Update, and Creators Update.
Because Microsoft currently focuses on the stability of the Fall Creators update, these versions do not include new features. And the versions for the next update, part of the "Skip Ahead" group, are still early, so they do not have it either.
"Because were starting to develop for RS4, Insiders should not expect to see a lot of big changes or new features right away," Microsoft said. "Our goal is to update the Windows 10 Fall Creators update!
First, this version can now use the connection information to apply the settings after a reboot or an update. If you remain on the lock screen for a few seconds before logging in, you will now see the customization of your lock screen (Settings => Personalization => Lock Screen).
As for Narrator, you can now select the desired audio channel for voice output (Settings => Accessibility => Narrator => Feeling heard). The fact that it is not available before is somewhat surprising.
The shell received DPI improvements, preferably linguistic, Action Center, Start, and People. Edge, which received the most improvements (as in the case of yesterdays build), had corrections related to Facebook, Imgur, downloads, drag and drop, pinch, preview tabs, tips, videos and files PDF.
Game enhancements were specific to Ghost Recon: Wildlands and Train Simulator 2017. Improvements to inputs focused on emulsions, gestures, handwriting and processor utilization.
This office construction also includes the following corrections and general improvements:
Then, when you hold down the Ctrl + Shift key and then click OK or press Enter, it will run this task or this high program, just like how it works in Cortana.
- Fixed a problem where the icon for the Windows Defender Security Center application was missing from the taskbar when the application was opened and from the application list in Start. You will also notice that the icon is no longer available in the taskbar.
- Fixed the problem where USB hub.sys caused spontaneous reboots due to bugs (GSOD).
- Fixed a problem where the battery malfunction could display incorrectly "The PC does not load" while the device has been loaded in recent versions.
- Fixed a problem where fonts using shortcuts become unusable and disappear from the Fonts folder.
- Fixed an issue where updating recent flights would fail if you had a speech for a secondary installed language.
- Fixed a problem with recent thefts, which resulted in a problem in which the Store applications start to fail after being launched repeatedly.
- Fixed an issue where your computer does not automatically shut down after logging on and logged in from the remote session.
Todays update reaches the Windows 10 generation number for computers since 16353 (available to testers on August 31) to create 16362. Microsoft no longer tracks or lists known issues at your own risk and perils.