By Admin - July 31, 2017 8:04 am 2 119 0
The $ 23 adapter allows you to drop your crummy controller and use an Xbox One Controller with any PC
There are loads of great consoles right now, from PS4 Pro and Xbox One S to Nintendo Switch. Of course, not everyone wants to bother with a dedicated video game console when you can enjoy an even better gaming experience on a PC. The controller is usually the weakest link when it comes to PC games, but the remedy is beyond simple. Choose a Microsoft Xbox Wireless Adapter for Windows and you can use the companys stunning Xbox One Controllers to play all your PC games!
- Play your Xbox wireless controller on Windows computers, laptops and tablets.
- For use with the Xbox One Wireless Controller or the Xbox Wireless Controller and games compatible with the PC Controller and
- Tablets running Windows 7, 8.1 or 10 with USB 2.0 or USB 3.0. Not compatible with controllers designed for Xbox 360.
- Supports up to 8 wireless controllers plus up to 4 headphones or 2 stereo headsets.
- Simply bind the adapter to your wireless controller to activate the same gaming experience you use on Xbox One, including live chat and high-quality stereo audio.
- Includes USB extension cable.